Beastanetics Live Certification
Speed • Power • Stamina • Agility
Beastanetics has been one of New York City’s best-kept secrets since its launch in 2009 and it’s high time we shared it with the rest of the world as the results have been nothing short of spectacular.
Beasts, as we affectionately call our students, regularly show dramatic improvements in the 400 meters, maximum plank holds, push-ups to exhaustion, standing broad jump, and numerous other functional movements.
The Beastanetics Live Certification is designed for fitness instructors and personal trainers who want to learn all aspects of the Beastanetics system and potentially launch a Beastanetics class.
Post-certification, there are no maintenance fees for instructors or licensing fees for host facilities. Instructors interested in launching a class are required to submit a short video demonstrating they can successfully teach Beastanetics.
The Beastanetics Live Certification includes approximately 6 hours of instruction plus a full demo class and is taught by Beastanetics creator, Tim Haft. Among the many topics covered are:
- The science and theory behind HIIT
- Exercise volume, work time, and rest time
- Beastanetics vs Tabata
- Beastanetics class structure
- Coaching and motivational cues
- Squats and lunges
- Push-ups and planks
- Supine abdominal drills and lower back exercises
- Crawls and core challenges
- Total body movements
- Squat jumps and power jumps
- Running, gait, and agility drills
- Logistical considerations
- How to market a Beastanetics class
- Beastanetics manuals (E-books)
- Wrist coach
- Class cheat sheets