Cherry Bomb Jump Rope
WHAT’S THE RIGHT SIZE FOR ME?
• If you’re 5′ 2″ or shorter, get the XS (8′ cord).
• If you’re between 5′ 3″ and 5′ 6″, get the SMALL (8′ 6″ cord).
• If you’re between 5′ 7″ and 5′ 10″, get the MEDIUM (9′ cord).
• If you’re between 5′ 11″ and 6′ 1″, get the LG (9′ 6″ cord).
• If you’re between 6′ 2″ and 6′ 4″, get the XL (10′ cord).
• If you’re in between sizes, get the LARGER size.
• Rated 5 stars by the American Council on Exercise
• Easy to shorten for a custom fit
• 5mm PVC cord
• 5″ easy-to-grip, unbreakable plastic handles
• 4 ounces
• Consider a spare snap lock (only 25 cents)
• Check out our 44-page Rope Jumping Basics E-book
BUY A ROPE, HELP A KID
For every jump rope we sell, we donate a second jump rope to a child in need. Feel free to nominate a deserving organization that works with children, age 12 and under.
Use code IROCK at checkout to save 15% on orders of 10+ ropes.
We ship all items via the United States Postal Service within two business days of receiving an order. You have the option of First Class mail ($3 for the first item and 50 cents for each additional item) or Priority Mail ($7 for the first item and 25 cents for each additional item). For international orders see below.
For a price quote, email email@example.com
THE ROCK ‘N’ ROLL CONNECTION
“Cherry Bomb” is a 1976 single by the all-girl band The Runaways from their self-titled debut album. It is ranked 52nd on VH1’s 100 Greatest Hard Rock Songs. Singer/guitarist Joan Jett composed the song with Kim Fowley, the band’s then-manager. Check out this live version recorded in Japan in 1977.
“The service, product, and turnaround times were all outstanding.”
—Michael Howard, Australia
“The Punk Rope jump rope is lightning fast and beautifully tangle-free. The handles are well made and it has a very good grip. I love the simple adjustment mechanism. Great rope, good price!”
“I purchased one of your ropes for my son who is a 7th grade wrestler. It helped him immensely with his foot speed. I tried his rope and loved it! I started jumping every day and got quicker myself. I played racquetball last night and couldn’t believe the difference.”
“I wanted to hate the Punk Rope speed rope because I already have a lot of ropes, but I really liked it. I like the handles, the weight, and the cord, plus it turns very smoothly.”
— Tatsuya Yamada